Manage the transition process to create until the first serial product is approved on the production line – TF
Preparation of a product portfolio
The product portfolio centralizes all the data needed by the manufacturer to price and execute the project.
The product portfolio includes:
– Ultimate 3D files
– Definition of materials, color, and surface texture (CMF)
– Accurate specifications of all parts of the product (BOM – Bill of Material)
– Instructions for all necessary production and assembly methods (TOOLING) – molds, flanges, packing, assembly line etc.
Choose a manufacturer
To establish long-term relationships with quality manufacturers in Israel, the East and Europe. All have a common interest in the success of the project and are committed to quality, reliability, delivery times and competitive prices.
At this stage, we will be able to help you check and price the production possibilities with a manufacturer of our own or other manufacturers.
– Receipt of quotations from various manufacturers in Israel and worldwide
– Negotiation management
– Coordinating schedules and work processes
Final adjustments against the selected manufacturer
Each manufacturer has a production line with its own characteristics, so after the manufacturer’s choice, another round of adjustments is required.
– Adjusting the final files to the selected manufacturer, the production line and the machines in his possession.
– Supervision of the preparation of the TOOLING
– Preparation of intermediate products (T1, T2) until approval of the first serial product from the production line (TF)
And, the final product